FB4 is a new network hardware control platform from Pangolin. The version you see here, and that was released at PLS Frankfurt, is called the FB4. This is just the first of many different FB4 hardware options to come.
FB4 will support our BEYOND and QuickShow software, and features a “modular” hardware design, that can be customized, to meet your needs.
You will notice that the hardware has optional ILDA (in and through) and DMX/RDM (in and through) daughterboards. These can be added to the main board or removed, depending on your specific show requirements. This also has implications on the price of the system… If you don’t need the daughterboards, the price is a bit less. FB4 works with DMX, ArtNET, OSC, RDM, as well as MIDI, and we’re also implementing CITP in the future, for the display on cues and content on popular lighting consoles like the GrandMA, HOG, etc.
With FB4, you can run in “streaming mode” from our software. Meaning you simply have your PC running the software, and run a network cable from the PC, to the FB4. But you can also do much more… The hardware has on-board SD card memory as well. So you can create your show, cues, workspace, etc. in our software, and then you can export this to the hardware’s SD card, and then trigger it remotely via DMX or ArtNet, as well as being able to control the show and effects from a lighting console or DMX control board. In addition to that, you can also create your content, and then export to the SD card, and then trigger the show from the display on the back of the hardware, in “auto-play” mode. The auto-play feature also has a built in clock, so that shows and content can start and stop at a given time, automatically, without the need of having to physically press play.
The first FB4 units are shipping at the end of May, and we are accepting pre-orders now! More information is also available on the FB4 product page. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have questions about lasers? Let us know. Our team of professionals is here to help.
- Prolight+Sound 2019
- FREE New Years laser show for 2018
- Motion Tracking with Laser Systems
- QuickShow 4.0 – Features Overview
- New FB4 Firmware
- BEYOND 4 – Distributed scanning
- BEYOND 4.0 – Multimedia Mixdown
- DMX Control Features Tutorial Pangolin BEYOND
- World Record Laser Show by ER Production
- BEYOND 4.0 Features Overview
- Kinetic LED light balls at European Researchers’ Night 2017 Bratislava
- ILDA Software free download for creating laser shows
- How to stack laser projectors to increase the laser output brightness and reduce flickering
- Laser opening for Pittsburg Penguins (2017 Stanley Cup NHL playoffs)
- LD series of laser show projectors from KVANT
- Synchronizing laser shows and music
- Laser Show Projectors for Aurelium Centre of Science
- NOBEL Prize
- Pangolin and Clients sweep the 2016 ILDA Awards
- BEYOND Feature Table
- Electronic Zoo – Snakes with Lasers!
- Imagine Festival 2016
- BEYOND Laser Show Software – Advanced PangoScript and Universe Features
- Laser Control from Lighting Console
- Laser Show Systems – Dance Valley Festival
- Timecode Laser Shows using BEYOND software
- QuickShow 3.0 – The World’s Easiest Laser Show Software
- World’s largest laser show (Samsung Galaxy S7) – ER Productions
- New “Live Control” Tutorials for BEYOND Software
- QuickShow 3.0 and BEYOND 3.0
- Lasers Text, Laser Logos, Laser Graphics – How Lasers can be used for Corporate Events and Advertising
- FB4 – Integrated Network Hardware, for your laser shows
- Marriott World Center
- Laser Show Control – BEYOND, grandMA2, FB4 and ClubMAX Laser Projector
- Laser Show Projectors – How to make them last longer
- Laser Show Projectors – The ClubMAX Line of Professional Laser Projectors
- What is the Pangolin Projector Referral Network?
- New FB4 Tutorial Video
- Pangolin Holiday Special Promotion
- Pangolin Clients once again, win the majority of ILDA Awards
- ZEDD “True Colors” World Tour
- BEYOND Effect Tutorials
- FB4 Dominates the Summer Festival and Tour Scene
- The 2015 Pangolin Shows Competition has begun!
- New BEYOND Tutorials Available
- WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF LASER CONTROL!
- Assemblance by Umbrellium – Powered by Pangolin
- LASACT – Interactive Laser Display
- Lasertainment Rocks EDC NYC, with RTI Projectors and Pangolin Laser Control
- Pangolin partners with Capture Sweden, for visualization of laser shows